10 February 2012

(Online User Guide)  Fractal Map

http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/culturelab/storytelling-20/

Sierpinski's Triangle Economics

http://www.georgehart.com/sculpture/gyrangle.html

(Definition)  Synthetic Cubism

In defense of copyright  (weak?)

Google Docs Help

"While there may be times that doing nothing makes sense, I'd argue that most of the time another approach is needed." - Jamie Broughton
"Get out, get out, get out even more! Because there are people you've yet to meet, laughs you've yet to share, stories you've yet to live, and riches you've yet to tap into, that will not find you under any other circumstances." - The Universe
"We're owners of what we say, and slaves of what we silence." - Via Paul
""But since the day I picked up the alto again I've realized that if you don't play yourself you're nothing. And since that day I've been playing what I felt, what I felt, regardless of what those around me were playing or how they thought I should sound." - Art Pepper, Jazz saxophonist (in his autobiography 'Straight Life: The Story of Art Pepper')
"Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly." - Stephen R. Covey

No comments: