01 April 2011

Japan Tsunami Maps

Mall Maps

http://www.apple.com/mobileme/setup/pc.html

(Art) Folded in Place : deconstruct various maps (and reconstruct fragments)

http://www.imagesfestival.com/ for experimental and independent moving image culture (showcasing the innovative edge of international contemporary media art both on and off the screen).

(Book review) Atlas of the Conflict : Israel-Palestine

Freddie Freeloader :

"St. Petersburg, Russia ... the most abstract and artificial city in the world." - Via
"I Wonder As I Wander." - Via
"Boldness has genius, power and magic. Engage, and the mind grows heated. Begin, and the work will be completed." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"When I was young, I wanted to become a real artist, then I started doing something I felt wasn't real art and it was through this that I became a well-known artist." - Dieter Roth
"We were in a hurry to get out of the city and into the real prairie, where you can climb a fence post and see for about a million miles — that's how flat the prairie is." - Farley Mowat, Owls in the Family, 1961

No comments: