07 September 2016

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/gallery/2016/jun/08/new-ocean-map-reveals-health-of-seas-and-value-of-protecting-them-in-pictures

Art–science collaborations: Change of perspective

Animated collage

http://abduzeedo.com/logo-design-stars (shape)


(Video) 10 PLASTIC BOTTLES LIFE HACKS YOU SHOULD KNOW!

The Fantastical Visions of a Forgotten Early 21st Century Illustrator

(Video) Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats - I Need Never Get Old (Live)

"I don't like to say I have given my life to art. I prefer to say art has given me my life." Frank Stella
"If you foolishly ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it. Your life will be impoverished. But if you invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life.” Frank Lloyd Wright
"The mind takes its shape from whatever it rests upon." - Old Buddhist saying
"Life's most persistent and urgent question; what are you doing for others?" - Martin Luther King Jr.
"Wondering how else you could view life when things are already going really well is the sign of a spiritual rock star." - The Universe

No comments: