08 February 2013


A Tale of Meridians

New possibilities for mutating images in Photoshop and other programs have energized artists young and old

CNC Snowflake

Collage: The Group of 7 Billion

(Movie) http://store.flatlandthemovie.com/

(Video) Jacques Derrida

(Book) Digital Memory and the Archive

(Definition) 'Op art', also known as optical art, is a style[1] of visual art that makes use of optical illusions.

"Discoveries are often made by not following instructions, by going off the main road, by trying the untried." - Frank Tyger
"... long, long ago, you were entrusted with an editor's pen, of sorts, so if you'd like to write in the margins, take center stage, or just doodle, I'll guarantee you there'll be readers." - TU
"The true method of knowledge is experiment." - William Blake
"Who says I’m not a writer or an architect or anything? Who has the authority to decide these things? […] Honestly, I am a fraud, I’m an outsider in all these fields, but this gives me the liberty to work subjectively. Truth and accuracy are not my concerns." - Fujiwara
"One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries." - 
A.A. Milne

No comments: