27 July 2012

http://kkartlab.in/forum/topics/are-collaborations-helping-you-in-any-way?xg_source=activity
 
Dream Cartography (Is it so powerful?)

The Origami Castle

Photoplasty Archive: http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty

ZERO1 FELLOWSHIP IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ADOBE

How to Create a Tattoo Stencil Flash Design with any Picture (Using Photoshop)

(Free eBook) Control Your Dreams

Fractal Writing Style

"When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds." - LexiPhile
"When there is ease and simplicity in your life, it's because earlier you learned a lot. When there is resistance and obstacles in your life, it's because there's even more to learn (and learning even more is pretty much the main reason everyone is still there?." - The Universe
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." - ‏@Rasiej
"I cry out for order and find it only in my wild collage art." - R.B.Wild (after Helen Hayes)
"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " - Bruce Baum

No comments: