11 November 2010

"Trivialization of Augmented Reality"

MDA: A Formal Approach to Game Design and Game Research

idea mapper for iPad

The Art of Compression: Comic Conversations

Giant Lego Map of Europe

"Don't even try to understand the choices of others, especially when it comes to their friends and partners (it's impossible for anyone else to know of all the good they may do)." - The Universe
"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do." - Henry Ford
"When you use graphics, you're able to keep your mind alive. Mapping is my way of reaffirming my own existence." - R.B.Wild (after Gao Xingjian)
"To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven." - Johannes A. Gaertner
"Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, the world before me, the long brown path leading wherever I choose." - Walt Whitman

No comments: