27 April 2010

(Analysis) Google Places

Collecting Visualization Success Stories

(Video) World’s Smallest 3D Map

To Learn Better, Take a Nap (and Don't Forget to Dream)

(InfoGraphic Designer) http://www.nigelholmes.com/work/maps1.htm

(Video) The Girl With a Pearl Earring Done With a Single Pen

(Definition) 'N.B.T.' : Next Big Thing

(LinkedIn Discussion) Art Shipping

"An individual without information can't take responsibility. An individual with information can't help but take responsibility." - J. Carlzon
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit." - Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life." - Rachel Carson
"I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox, informing me that I can have sex at 82! I'm sooooo happy, because I live at 73..... so it's not far to walk home afterwards!" - Via Harvey
"Adults learn best if presented with a 'disorienting dilemma'." - Jack Mezirow, professor emeritus at Columbia Teachers College

No comments: