28 November 2003

"We cannot solve the significant problems we face at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are right now" -- Unknown

"If you can't explain it simply, you probably don't understand it." -- Albert Einstein

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." -- Peter Drucker

"In GOD we trust. All others bring data." -- author unknown

"Be Alert. The world needs more lerts." -- Unknown

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" -- Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." -- A. Einstein

"Until you have data as a backup, you're just another person with an opinion" - Dr. Perry Gluckman

"If Columbus had listened to his wife and gotten a real job, he would never have discovered America." --Vicki Clift

"There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come." --Victor Hugo

"What ever you can do, or dream you can, begin it, Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." --Goethe

"If you can't explain what you're doing to a four-year-old, you don't know what you're doing." --Peter Lloyd

"I wonder why I wonder why. I wonder why I wonder why I wonder. I wonder why I wonder why I wonder why I wonder!" --Richard Feynman

"Men and women want to do a good job, a creative job, and. . . if they are provided with the proper environment, they will do so." --William R. Hewlett

"To make a great dream come true, you must first have a great dream." --Dr. Hans Selye

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn't know." -- Mark Twain

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?" "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat" -- Lewis Carrol

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job." -- Douglas Adams

The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it.

You cannot achieve the impossible without attempting the absurd.

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk." -- Thomas Edison

Minds, like parachutes, only function when open

No comments: