01 April 2010

(TED talk : Tim Berners-Lee) Open Data Movement

Honest Interfaces

People have solved the 4-dimensional and 5-dimensional cubes

(Book Review) "Data Flow 2" Via

SecondLife’s new Starter Experience

(Blog) The ArtInScience : http://artinscience.wordpress.com/ NETWORKING ARTISTS/SCIENTISTS

(Not really animation, but a) single sliding illustration

Advanced algorithms for natural painting

(TED Talk) Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi author of the book, Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience

(Vancouver) http://thecheapershow.com/blog/

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge." - Bertrand Russell
"... since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around." - Bill Watterson
"The great art is in being" ~ Barry Long Via
"I shall pass thru this world but once; any good thing therefore I can do, or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now, let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." - Stephen Grellet, 1773-1855, French Quaker Missionary
"You don’t get harmony when everybody sings the same note." - Doug Floyd

No comments: