02 December 2008

(Video) Worldwide Breast Cancer Map Mashup Challenge

(Map) Israel-Palestinian Conflict PBS

Mississippi River type map

Barack Obama's Journey

"map" Bookmarks : Recent Popular All

Drilling a Hexagonal Hole : http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/DrillingAHexagonalHole/

Mandara - The World of Uniform Tessellations

100 Incredibly Useful and Interesting Web Sites

Visual Artisans

My James Burke links have been side-barred

"Thus what I thought I had seen with my eyes, I actually grasped solely with the faculty of judgment, which is in my mind." - René Descartes
"Actually, the less you think about how you can get something, like money, love, or laughter... the faster it will come." - The Universe
"Photographs are as much an interpretation of the world as paintings and drawings are." - Susan Sontag
"When there is disaster, two things occur, change and opportunity." - Old Chinese Proverb
"Inside you there's an artist you don't know about." - Rumi

No comments: