16 April 2013

(Greenpeace offers) 'Map of the Arctic'

(KickStarter) Map Projects

Fascinating Data Visualization Projects

(Action Figures)  http://cubify.com/store/3dme.aspx?hp_sl_3dme

Photoshop Touch for tablet; Create, edit, and share layered images on the go using popular Photoshop features on your iPad or Android tablet.

When is a research artistic?

(Example) Mentorship in action (Buddy Guy)

(Book)  'The Measure of Manhattan: The Tumultuous Career and Surprising Legacy of John Randel, Jr., Cartographer, Surveyor, Inventor'

(Definition) 'ART BRUT'

Arts-Related Insurance

"And then there are those who so totally get life, that smiling is all they know." - TU
"Karma means watching your body, watching your mouth, and watching your mind. Trying to keep these three doors as pure as possible is the practice of karma." - Lama Thubten Yeshe
"I hate those Russian nesting dolls. They're so full of themselves." - 
"I paint what I dream, I draw what I know and I collage who I am." - Florence Vale
"Remember me in your heart, your thoughts, your memories of the times we loved, the times we cried, the times we fought, the times we laughed. For if you always think of me, I will never be gone." - Margaret Mead, American writer and poet (1901 - 1978)

No comments: