21 March 2013

(Great Britain): Ordnance Survey 25K Explorer Maps (PAPER EDITIONS)

(Book) "A Map of the World"

(YouTube) Adobe Premiere Pro Beginners Guide

Method and madness in science and art


http://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/clipping-masks.html

http://rojoprojects.co/projects

Nietzsche’s Existentialism (explained to 5 year olds)

Art that helps raise awareness, communicate, stimulate debate and transform our understanding of war, violent conflict and social upheaval.

(Mash-up)  Four Chords  by Axis of Awesomeness (comedy band)

Write Down Three Positive Things About Each Day

" ... (tracing) additional courses over spaces that before were blank ...threading a maze of currents and eddies..." - Melville, Moby Dick
"I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way." - Carl Sandburg, Poet
"It’s been my fantasy project for years and years. I thought, ‘What could I do that would be totally inaccessible and non-commercial that nobody would see, let alone understand?’ And this is it." - Andrew Bujalski, director of the surrealist techno-indie movie Computer Chess
"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
"Sometimes, what's really cool is giving profuse thanks for the good fortunes that befall others - no matter who they are - because, invariably, your joy for them will yield the same good fortunes for you." - TU

No comments: