26 October 2009

How to Visualize Meaning

3D Fractals

(Online Book) SYNERGETICS : Explorations in the Geometry of Thinking (by R. Buckminster Fuller) 32 Color Plates

Square Antiprism (2 squares + 8 triangles)

Animated .gifs

Customer Images for: Visual Thinking: for Design

Marginalia

(Opportunity) Map? image submission guidelines

http://www.bobdylanart.com

Is It Possible The Internet Has Increased Peace?

"To fill the hour--that is happiness." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
"For me the world is weird because it is stupendous, awesome, mysterious, unfathomable; my interest has been to convince you that you must assume responsibility for being here, in this marvelous world, in the marvelous desert, in this marvelous time. I wanted to convince you that you must learn to make every act count, since you are going to be here for only a short while; in fact, too short for witnessing all the marvels of it." - Don Juan in Carlos Castaneda's Journey to Ixtlan Via
"I know it's very egocentric to believe that someone is put on Earth for a reason. In my case, I like to think I was." - Art Buchwald
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once." - Jennifer Yane
"I've never metaphor I didn't like." - ?

No comments: