09 September 2009

(Webcast) Designing Web Interfaces

2010 Olympic Torch Relay

Book Ban Map

Gender and Spatial Navigation

PosteRazor : http://sourceforge.net/projects/posterazor/ cuts an large image file into smaller pieces and you can easily print then on your home printer and glue them together to a poster.

Haramein's Unification Theory ... relates the dual torus spacetime manifold to the subatomic group theoretical geometry of the cubeoctahedron (i.e. vector equilibrium), completing the picture at the quantum level.

(Discussion) Shifting into right brain

Map Artist : http://www.dykhuis.ca/youarehere/yah.html

(7X24 streaming) MYARTSPACE.TV : contemporary art channel

(Definition) 'Game Theory'

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau
"I believe we should all pay our taxes with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash." - Saw
"Perceiving energy directly as it flows in the universe is a unit of cognition that shamans live by. They see how energy flows, and follow its flow… If the flow is obstructed, they move away to do something entirely different." - Carlos Castaneda (The Active Side of Infinity, Pg.124)
"... one needs to leverage skill, craft and a degree of hard-won cleverness that the average person on the street cannot easily attain." - Robert Genn

"
I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to." - ?

No comments: