(Cold War era) Soviet military map of San Francisco Bay Area
What Is Mathematics For?
(Panel Discussion) History Mashups at SXSW
Where can artists germinate ideas in today’s art world?
Evolution And Appreciating Art, The Debate
Facebook has more than 83 million illegitimate accounts
Get Your Digital Mailbox (from canadapost.ca)
"Origami paper is latent possibility." - R. B. Wild ( after @bekkapalmer )
"Revel in the process and you're more likely to make it to the finishing line." - Via
"Top 10 signs a really huge dream of yours is about to come true:
10. You regularly visualize the end result, the after-party, or beyond.
9. Every day you "show up," doing something about it.
8. You're not attached to how it will come true.
7. It really matters to you; you really care.
6. You know who the first 3 people are that you'll call with the news.
5. You're smiling and winking way more than normal.
4. Sometimes you speak and behave as if it already has.
3. It probably doesn't depend upon specific people.
2. You already know what your next goal is.
1. You keep whispering, "Sweet! Thank you! Yes!" with clutched fist." - The Universe
"Some musicians are bound to respond by confounding expectations with new sounds. Whether audiences wish to be confounded remains moot." - Via
"If plagiarism changed anything it would be illegal." - R.B. Wild (after Banksy, 2011)