29 June 2009

Bing Maps

(Map) The mean centre of US population

Maps as service design: The Incidental (their dual-role was as both service and souvenir).

Iniva Creative Mapping project. http://www.iniva.org/exhibitions_projects/2009/off_the_map_exhibitions
Best 250 Movies of All Time Map Via

Country Information and Political Maps : http://www.mapsnworld.com/ (of All Countries)

Artwork as Interface

BlindSearch
(the search engine taste test).

Ambi-valent Objects: Collaborations at the Intersection of Art and Science

Secrecy of the Artist

"It takes courage to be creative. Just as soon as you have a new idea, you are in a minority of one." - E. Paul Torrance
"The opportunity to find happiness dances within every moment, beats within every heart, and grooves within every occurrence, situation, and event." - The Universe
"Geniuses are the luckiest of mortals because what they must do is the same as what they most want to do." - W. H.Auden
"It is not necessary for the public to know whether I'm joking or whether I'm serious, just as it is not necessary for me to know it myself." - Salvador Dali
"When I was young, I believed in expression. … I wanted to express everything. … Now I … no longer believe in expression. I only believe in allusion." - Jorge Luis Borges

No comments: