16 June 2009

50 Great Examples of Data Visualization

Swine Flu & Twitter

Detailed Barrier Map

Pascal's Mystic Hexagon

The Institute for the Future of the Book :think-and-do tank investigating the evolution of intellectual discourse as it shifts from printed pages to networked screens.

http://www.bravo.ca/connect/links/bravo.ca/connect/links/

Why the bad rap on “masonite”?

(30-minute) Flatland: The Movie (stars Martin Sheen and Kirsten Bell)

"A picture is a fact." - Ludwig Wittgenstein
"Life is You and I conVERSING... You-`N-I-Verse... You-niverse." - Neil Slade
"You're going to find, yet again and forevermore, that the hard and difficult stuff only ever seemed hard and difficult, before you began it." - The Universe
"While it's difficult to put a unique spin into every work of art, it's this feeling of "first-time" uniqueness and personal, workmanlike exploration that rings the winning buzzer." - Robert Genn
"If success or failure of the planet and of human beings depended on how I am and what I do ...
How would I be? What would I do?" - R. Buckminster Fuller

No comments: