27 July 2011

Charles Bliss designed a graphical symbolic system

Origami tessellations

The LED on the MagSafe power adapter may change states or temporarily turn off when you reset the SMC. Via

http://autos.sympatico.ca/did-you-know/9125/funny-road-signs-2/1

A brief intellectual history of a creative career

(Song) maps // rogue wave [yeah yeah yeahs cover]

Gaming The Streets: Uncommissioned Art

"Drawing, I now think, need not be the bones of art, but skill must always be the skeleton of accomplishment." - Adam Gopnik
"I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first." - Stephen Hawkings (one of the greatest thinkers and cosmologists of all time
"It's not the path you have to know, but the destination." - The Universe
"The artist... is always thought of as being way ahead of his time because he lives in the present." - Marshall McLuhan
"Raw is the new polished." - Nadja Sayej,

No comments: