11 July 2008

Pathfinding with a Hexagon Map

Technology reveals new worlds to map

Circleworld Map (with each country as a circle)

Polynomials, symmetry, and dynamics : An undertaking in aesthetics

(Conference) What is an Image?

What is Visual Dialogue?

Video Montaging

Why Firefox Matters

(Guitar) The Six String Nation : http://sixstringnation.com/en/

(Minutes) Edmontonians Naming

(Complement) 'I do need to make a brief notice of rwilds astounding maps on Flickr because they fill me with sharp envy. posted by Tony '

"If it was so, it might be, and if it were so, it would be, but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic!" - Tweedledee
"A map says to you, 'Read me carefully, follow me closely, doubt me not.' It says 'I am the earth in the palm of your hand. Without me you are alone and lost.'" - Beryl Markham, West of the Night (1942)
"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire
"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered." - Nelson Mandela
"Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity." - Tom Krause

No comments: